As you know page speed is very important ranking factor for mobile ranking in search. Once you get above 3 seconds, many visitors leave before the page loads, many more will bounce, and your conversion rate will plummet, its not good. As per research when your page load time increased from 1 second to 3 seconds, the probability of bounce rate increased up to 32%.
The objectives here are as follows:
- Physical file size. This should be as small as possible and ideally less than 3 MB.
- Loading time. This should be as fast as possible and ideally below 3 seconds.
- Mobile loading. This should be as fast as possible and ideally below 5 seconds on a 3G data connection.
Three important tool you can measure of test page speed
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Mobile Test
Google this week announced these all points which are important for SEO point of view.
- Google unconfirmed algorithm update
- Google AdWords is now officially Google Ads
- Google introduced Google Assistant schema for news publishers
- Chrome 68 is out, which means all HTTP sites are labeled as not secure
- Google dropped the public method to submit URLs to them
- Google said word count isn’t indicative of quality
- Google launched a white local panel design
- Google hotel search shows price insights and is testing a new search results look
Google Search Engine
Google Facts and Must be know:
- Google was not the first name initially, its Blackrub
- After Blackrub its change with name Googoole, it means 10 to the power 6
- Googoole become change with name Google
- It is the project based and drive by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in California university
- First Google fully launched in year 4 September 1998,